Here you find a list with relevant academic publications on different topics. You can request the articles by clicking on the article or here.
- Arthur, M. B., Khapova, S. N. & Wilderom, C. P. M. (2005). Career success in a boundaryless career world. Journal of Organizational Behavior, 26 (2): 177-202.
- Ibarra, H. (2003). Working Identity: Unconventional Strategies for Reinventing Your Career. Harvard Business School Press (book).
- Inkson, K., Khapova, S. N. and Parker, P. (Eds.) (2007). Careers in cross-cultural perspective. Special issue of Career Development International, 12 (1): 5-8.
- Jansen, P.G.W., & Vinkenburg, C.J. (2006). Predicting management career success from assessment center data: a longitudinal study. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 68, 253-266.
- Khapova, S. N. and Korotov, K. (2007). Dynamics of western career attributes in the Russian context. Career Development International, 12 (1): 68-85.
- Khapova, S. N., Arthur, M. B. & Wilderom, C. P. M. (2007). The subjective career in the knowledge economy. In H. Gunz and M. Peiperl (Eds.), Handbook of Career Studies. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications (book).
- Khapova, S. N. (2006). Careers in the Knowledge Economy and Web-Based Career Support: New Challenges and Opportunities. Enschede: PrintPartners Ipskamp B.V. (book)
- Khapova, S.N., Svensson, J. S. Wilderom, C.P.M. & Arthur, M. B. (2006). Usage of web-based career support. In M. Anandarajan, T. Teo & C. Simmers (Eds.), The Internet and Workplace Transformation, p. 162-176. Armonk, NY: M. E. Sharpe Inc. (book)
- Khapova, S. N. & Wilderom, C. P. M. (2006). Computer-based career support. In J. H. Greenhaus & G. A. Callanan (Eds.), Encyclopedia of Career Development, p. 191-193. Thousand Oaks, CA: Sage Publications. (book)
Human Resource Management
- Boselie, P., Paauwe, J., & Jansen, P.G.W. (2001). Human resource management and performance: lessons from the Netherlands. International Journal of Human Resource Management, 12 (No.7, November), 23-41.
- Jansen, P.G.W., Stoop, L.A.M. (2001). The Dynamics of Assessment Center Validity: Results of a Seven Year Study. Journal of Applied Psychology, 86 (No.4, Aug), 741-753.
- Jansen., P.G.W., & Vloeberghs, D.F.J. (1998). Multi-rater feedback methods: personal and organizational implications. Journal of Managerial Psychology, 14 (No.6), 455-476)
- Jansen P.G.W., & Stoop, L.A.M. (1994). Assessment center graduate selection: Decision processes, validity and evaluation by candidates. International Journal of Selection and Assessment, 2 (no.4, October), 193-208.
Leadership, management development and training
- Gelderen, M.W., van, Sluis, E.C., van der, & Jansen, P.G.W. (2005). Learning opportunities and learning behaviors of small business starters: relations with goal achievement, skill development, and satisfaction. Small Business Economics, 25, 97-108.
Older workers / Age-aware policy
- Lange, A.H., de, Taris, T.W., Jansen, P.G.W., Smulders, P., Houtman, I.L.D., & Kompier, M.A.J. (2006). Age as a factor in the relation between work and mental health: Results of the longitudinal TAS survey. In: S. McIntyre & J. Houdmont (Eds.). Occupational Health Psychology: European Perspectives on Research, Education and Practice (Vol. 1), Maia, Portugal: ISMAI Publications, 21-45.
Women and work
- Velde, E.G., van der, Bossink, C.J.H, & Jansen, P.G.W. (2003). Gender differences in the influence of professional tenure on work attitudes. Sex Roles: A Journal of Research, 49 (August, Nos 3/4), 153-162.
- Vinkenburg, C.J., & Engen. M.L., van (2005). Perceptions of Gender, Leadership and Career Development. In: Burke, R.J., & Mattis, M.C. (Eds.). Supporting Women's Career Advancement: Challenges and Opportunities. Elgar: Northampton. (pp 85-105) (boek).
Mutual expectations between employee and employer (the psychological contract)
- Velde, E.G., van der, Bossink, C.J.H, & Jansen, P.G.W. (2005). Dual earners' willingness to accept an international assignment. Journal of Vocational Behavior, 66, 81-103.