Students from non-Dutch universities, or universities of applied sciences, are encouraged to directly apply for one of the Master’s programmes at the School of Business and Economics. If the Admission Board decides against admission, students can consider enrolling in a premaster programme.
The premaster application deadline for non-EU citizens is 1 November and 31 January for EU citizens.
The premaster programmes at the School of Business and Economics have the following admission requirements for international students:
Completion of a bachelor's degree from a non-Dutch university, or from a non-Dutch university of applied sciences, before the start of the programme on 1 February.
A combined score of 550 on the Graduate Management Admission Test (GMAT), for the Verbal and Quantitative parts
- The score must be no older than five years, counted from the starting date of the premaster programme
- The Integrated Reasoning and Analytical Writing Assessment scores do not count for admission
- A Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score for the parts Verbal and Quantitative that is equivalent to the required GMAT score of at least 550 will also satisfy this requirement.
The GRE score can be converted into the equivalent GMAT score with the GRE Comparison Tool for Business Schools
Proof of English language proficiency
- A degree from an English-speaking country (Canada, USA, UK, Ireland, New Zealand, Australia) directly meets this requirement
- The following English tests are accepted to meet the English language requirement:
- Cambridge CAE
- Cambridge CPE
- You will find the required scores on the website of the Master programme you intend to enrol in after the premaster.
When applying, you will be requested to arrange payment of the €100 application fee, and submit the following documents:
- Transcript of grades
- Sufficient English language test results
- GMAT score sheet
Students that have already arranged payment of the fee for a Master application will not be asked to pay the fee again.
After admission, EU students will have until 1 February to meet all admission requirements. For visa application purposes, non-EU students are required to meet the GMAT and language requirements before 1 December.
International students can contact email@example.com for questions regarding premaster applications.